|Sir Charles A. Cameron's Freedom Box containing the Freedom of the City scroll awarded to Cameron by the Dublin Corporation. An Irish Arts and Crafts Freedom Box that was presented to Sir Charles Cameron (RCSI President 1885-1886) to house the Freedom of the City scroll he had been awarded by Dublin Corporation in 1910. The rectangular box is quite large and heavy as it is made from brass, copper, coloured marble and semi-precious stones. Hidden inside is a compartment that is released by pressing a concealed lock. Housed within this compartment is the beautifully illuminated silk-mounted scroll which still retains its splendid bright colours. The award ceremony took place the following year on 20th February 1911 in City Hall.